Photo cred: PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Autumn/Winter 2018/19
Hello there! I am so excited to connect with you on the blog again. I know it’s been a while, but I am grateful to have added a wonderful new member to our team. With this addition, I am so excited to have the staff and resources to bring you current and up-to-date content for all things Hearts of Style on the blog.
Y’all... it’s really true: It’s Fall! I can’t believe it, but if you’ve followed me for a while, then you know I am pumped about “boot” weather!! As if the crisp air, football, and all things “pumpkin spice” aren’t enough, I am all about the layers and comfort that define Fall clothing.
Fall fashion is as bold as ever this year with bright colors and strong patterns. While heavy layering, bold plaids, and monochromatic looks are some of the biggest trends, this blog post focuses on what the top 10 colors of the season are for Fall 2018. I wanted to provide you with options that would be genuinely wearable. Hearts of Style has put together some of our favorite items that, while keeping you on-trend, will also promise to prove classic pieces that will last in your wardrobe for many years. I hope that you love what you see! Please take a moment and comment on your favorite item.
1. VALIANT POPPY promises a brave, outgoing, effusive, and alluring pop of red to brighten up the fall palette.
1. J. Crew Flat Drop-Hoop Earring 2. Jil Sander Wool Blend Coat 3. J. Crew Pointed Toe Bow Slides 4. J Crew flat 5. Gucci Sunglasses 6. Tory Burch Handbag 7. Pixie Market Button Sweatshirt 8. Mango Suede Pump 9. Rebecca Taylor Ruffle Dress
2. BURGUNDY is rich, deep, and luscious, surrounding us in cinnamon-toned warmth for the fall season.
1. Mango Geometric Earrings 2. Loeffler Randall Coco High Heel Knot Slide 3. J. Crew Wrap Blazer 4. 0711 Copacabana Purse 5. Tory Burch Robinson Watch 6. Tory Burch Suede Farrah Tote 7. Anthropologie Thrive Velvet Wrap Dress 8. ASOS Satchel Bag 9. Chic Wish Cardigan
3. TANGERINE ORANGE harkens an earthen warmth that is perfectly reminiscent of all things Pumpkin Spice.
1. Mara Hoffman Dress 2. Maryam Nassir Zaydeh Purse 3. Ksenia Schnaider Sweater 4. Top Shop Animal Print Button Blouse 5. Anthropologie Ruffled Button Down Top 6. Anthropologie Pullover Sweater 7. Fairchild Baldwin Necklace 8. Mango Geometric Earrings 9. Tory Burch Scarf
4. SAFFRON YELLOW lends a savory, spicy, exotic flavor to the fall color scheme, emitting a bright glow filled with warmth.
5. LEMON-LIME infuses an animated, effervescent, pungent hue to the typically muted fall color tones, awakening a hint of spring in this chillier season.
1. Mural Slouchy Boyfriend Blazer 2. Baublebar Earrings 3. Burberry Cashmere Sweater 4. See by Chloé Purse 5. Equipment Dress 6. Valentino Purse 7. CeCe Blouse 8. Four Eyes Ceramics Earrings 9. Wildfox Sweatshirt
6. OLIVE GREEN is a smooth, sophisticated, urbane neutral that will be the perfect backdrop for this fall's more vibrant color showstoppers.
1. Mulberry & King Dress 2. Lizzie Fortunate Earrings 3. J. Crew Factory Sweater 4. Veronica Beard Loafers 5. BB Dakota Faux Suede Jacket 6. AG Jeans 7. Line & Dot Dress 8. J.W. Anderson Hobo Purse 9. Vince Quilted Bomber Jacket
7. TEAL evokes elegant, rich, jewel-toned plumage and brings a regal air to this fall's design.
1. Ralph Lauren Lace Dress 2. Kendra Scott Earrings 3. Mulberry & King Dress 4. Veronica Beard Trouser 5. Vince Camuto Cold Shoulder Blouse 6. Badgley Mischka Velvet Dress 7. Zara Jumpsuit 8. Ann Taylor Tassel Pendant Necklace 9. J. Crew Corduroy Jean
8. ELECTRIC BLUE is thoughtful and starry-eyed. It packs a punch as an accessory or turns heads as a block of color on top or bottom of an outfit.
1. Ann Taylor Suede Sandal 2. COS Necklace 3. Kate Spade Scarf 4. Closed Alpaca Sweater 5. Diane von Furstenberg Dress 6. J. Crew Midi Skirt 7. Simon Miller Trench 8. J. Crew Earrings 9. Tory Burch Athleisure
9. LILAC delivers a cultivated, refined, light, airy, spring-like vibe to this fall's color schematic.